Benenden Neighbourhood Plan
Benenden’s Neighbourhood Plan will cover the whole of the parish of Benenden and will set out a number of policies and ambitions that the community might call for.
Please click on any of the following documents for further information
Saturday 30th September, 2pm, Benenden Village Hall Meeting to determine the organisation and process in taking Benenden’s Neighbourhood Plan forward. To identify, but not to discuss and debate, local issues. To set up a Steering Committee and to identify people with specific interests/skills.
Four public workshops will be held at the village hall to develop the Neighbourhood Plan vision, issues and options:
- Vision and objectives – 28th October 9.30am
- Housing and community – 11th November 1.30pm
- Traffic and Economy – 9th December 1.30pm
- Landscape and environment - tbc
- Visioning Leaflet September 2017
- Report and Recommendations for the Parish Meeting held on 25th May 2017
- Benenden Neighbourhood Area has been approved and you can view the decision at http://democracy.tunbridgewells.gov.uk/meetings/ieDecisionDetails.aspx?ID=1263
- The Neighbourhood Planning web page can be viewed at http://www.tunbridgewells.gov.uk/residents/planning/planning-policy/neighbourhood-planning
- Benenden Neighbourhood Area Map
Tunbridge Wells Borough Council A decision by the Portfolio Holder for Planning and Transportation has been published: Benenden Neighbourhood Plan Area Designation
Decision: RESOLVED – That the designation of a neighbourhood area for the purposes of producing a Neighbourhood Development Plan for Benenden, as set out in the report, be approved.
You can view this decision using the link: Decision details on public web site
- Benenden Neighbourhood Area Application Consultation on application by Benenden Parish Council to designate a neighbourhood area Monday 26 June to Monday 24 July 2017 (5pm)
- Benenden Neighbourhood Plan Getting Started report June 2017 Report of Initial Public Meeting
- Presentation by Sally Marsh, High Weald AONB June 2017 Presentation on the Neighbourhood Planning process and advice and information from the High Weald AONB
- Future Development in Benenden April 2017 Introduction to Neighbourhood Plan
- Application to TWBC April 2017 Application for Designation of Benenden as a Neighbourhood Area for a Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Expression of Interest Form May 2017 Let us know what you think and how you might like to be involved